Spain is one of the best holidays destination of Europe owing to its access to the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, sunny and warm weather, and incredibly hospitable people. Tourists from the UK, Germany, France, and Scandinavia love to spend their holidays on the main Spanish resorts all over the country. One of the most common ways to do so it to get a rather long-term rental property in Spain and just enjoy the whole holiday season there.
However, with such rentals in Spain comes a bunch of issues and requirements. Obviously, to get your own house on the shore and be the master of your vacations throughout the whole period is much better than living in the hotel. Again, as mentioned, to get an efficient property deal one has to spend some time and effort on the accommodation search. This, although, shall not stop you from coming to Spain.
What Makes Spain So Special?
One of the main features of Spanish holidays is delicious seafood, picturesque nature, and intense nightlife. With Sangria and piece of Iberian ham, it is always better to enjoy yourself on the beach or under the shadow of one’s garden.
So, below are our main reasons for you to visit Spain during your holidays whether in summer or winter:
- relatively low prices: Europeans love Spain for its affordability combined with high service quality. Not only foods but also all the activities are relatively cheap there making it a number one attraction for people from more northern European countries;
- sunny weather: for those lacking Vitamin D in their daily lives, coming to Spain for at least 2 weeks of vacations will guarantee the sun boost for the whole year;
- urban and historical cities: whenever you may go to Spain, each province has something to offer be it Barcelona, Madrid, or Valencia. Apart from being urbanized, these cities also have important historical and cultural attractions.
- gastro-attractions: as already mentioned, there is a variety of delights one can find in Spain starting from popping chorizo, ibérico ham, manchego cheese and, of course, a bottle of Spanish wine;
- active nightlife: given that days can be extremely hot, nights are the perfect time for Spaniards to get outside and hang out. Therefore, the nightlife is extremely developed whenever you go to Spain. If you are a party person, this would be your best holidays destination.
To wrap things up, there is nothing else you could want from Spain as this country has everything to offer for a demanding and experienced tourist. With delicious foods, a variety of activities and places to spend the holidays, it has become a number one attraction for a majority of European countries as well as for the tourists from far and wide.